Leather-luxe. Get it right and you’ve achieved biker-chick beautiful. Get it wrong and risk one big rubbery disaster.
Let these celebs guide you through how to take on leather and come out victorious...
Posted on August 26, 2014
1. The Leather Skirt: Kim Kardashian
You can always count on a Kardashian for figure-hugging fabulous.
2. The Leather Jacket: Miranda Kerr
Yup, she looks bangin’. Take note, Orlando...
3. Leather Trousers: Cara Delevingne
Model-of-the-moment Miss D proves leather trousers CAN happen.
4. Menswear Leather: Oliver Cheshire
Pixie Lott’s model beau channels his inner Danny Zucko. We approve.
And, if you’re feeling super-brave...
5. The Leather Dress: Drew Barrymore*
*WARNING: Touch of A-list class required
So, that’s the celebs. Now it’s your turn.
These leather looks are all available at Talbot Green Shopping Park this season:
(L to R)
• Ladies faux leather biker jacket with fur trim, £58, Topshop at OUTFIT
• Black leather-look skinny jeans, £24.99, New Look
• Lipsy Loves Michelle Keegan Textured PU pencil skirt, £38, Next
• Black leather slip dress, £100, River Island
• Black leather biker jacket, £120, Topman at OUTFIT
One final word of advice..?!
Be careful not to do a Ross.